Meet Our Doctors
Jonathan C. Hicklin, MD
Dr. Hicklin has been practicing ophthalmology since 1992. He offers the latest technology in cataract surgery techniques without the need for sutures, injections, or patching. Dr. Hicklin performs customized cataract surgery for each individual patient using advanced lens implant technology, including multifocal, toric, and monofocal options to greatly reduce the need for glasses and contacts. He grew up in Rock Hill and has enjoyed caring for members of the community since returning.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certified May 4, 1997
- Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC
- B.A. Biology & English, Summa Cum Laude
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Doctor of Medicine
- State of South Carolina
- Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, SC
- University of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Resident in Ophthalmology
Please allow 24-48 business hours to be contacted regarding your appointment request. We look forward to seeing you soon.
* If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Have a Question?
Talk to our Staff