Meet Our Doctors
Jonathan C. Hicklin, MD
Dr. Hicklin has practiced ophthalmology since 1992. He performed ophthalmic surgeries for 28 years and has since retired from doing so. Dr. Hicklin continues to treat patients for a variety of ophthalmic conditions and comprehensive exams. Dr. Hicklin grew up in Rock Hill and enjoys caring for members of this community.
Dr. Hicklin has been practicing ophthalmology since 1992. He offers the latest technology in cataract surgery techniques without the need for sutures, injections, or patching. Dr. Hicklin performs customized cataract surgery for each individual patient using advanced lens implant technology, including multifocal, toric, and monofocal options to greatly reduce the need for glasses and contacts. He grew up in Rock Hill and has enjoyed caring for members of the community since returning.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Certified May 4, 1997
- Presbyterian College, Clinton, SC
- B.A. Biology & English, Summa Cum Laude
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Doctor of Medicine
- State of South Carolina
- Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, SC
- University of Texas-Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX
- Resident in Ophthalmology
Have a Question?
Talk to our Staff