Corneal Foreign Bodies
Corneal Foreign Bodies: Symptoms & Treatment
How Foreign Bodies Become Lodged in the Eye or Cornea
What Are the Symptoms of a Corneal Foreign Body?
- Feeling of Something in the Eye
- Feeling Like Something is in the Eye When Moving the Eye with the Eyelid Closed
- Eye Irritation
- Sharp Eye Pain
- Scratchy Eye Pain
- Watery Eye or Tearing
- Reddened Eye
- Scratching Feeling When Blinking
- Sensitivity to Light
- Blurred Vision
- Loss of Vision
- Burning Eye
- Bleeding Into the White Part of the Eye
Treatment of Corneal Foreign Bodies
Additional Cornea Services
Corneal diseases can affect your eyesight and eye health.
Learn about corneal dystrophy treatment and symptoms from Rock Hill Eye Center.
Keratoconus can cause distorted, blurry vision. Get treatment and surgery for this corneal condition at Rock Hill Eye Center.
Corneal abrasions are painful and can affect your vision. Get relief with help from the doctors at Rock Hill Eye Center.
Corneal ulcers aren't just painful; they can cause permanent damage to your eye.
Please allow 24-48 business hours to be contacted regarding your appointment request. We look forward to seeing you soon.
* If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Have a Question?
Talk to our Staff